[imp] Last login banner

djfogbr at ibest.com.br djfogbr at ibest.com.br
Tue Apr 1 13:58:39 PST 2003

Hi,

Here our mail server runs debian 3.0, kernel 2.2.19, uw imap 4.7c, sendmail 8.12.3, postgres 7.2.1, apache 1.3.26, php 4.1.2, horde 2.1, imp 3.1.

We are trying to upgrade to horde 2.2.1, imp 3.2.1, turba 1.2. After some problems with pear (we had to 'forget' the error messages that horde/test.php states, and it works ok doing this) and more problems upgrading the datadase, we finally could make it run.

But for now we face a small problem: the 'last login time' banner doesn't update, it always shows the same time, maybe the one imported from our old imp 3.1 installation. So we decided not to show that banner, but after editing imp/prefs.php, it simply don't work, the banner continues showing.

Any help?
Thanks in advance.

Icon - Internet grátis, e-mail, MP3 player, vídeo, rádio e muito mais.
Pegue já o seu em http://www.ibest.com.br/icon/mail1.html. É grátis!