[imp] Access to other users mailboxes

Charlie Reitsma reitsmac at denison.edu
Tue Apr 1 14:34:46 PST 2003

Great! It's not just us. Same versions as you. A few students report seeing
other students inboxes and being able to read messages. php.ini entropy settings
are 16 and /dev/urandom on RedHat 7.3. gc_maxlifetime is three hours.  Have not
been able to reproduce problem myself. Two students with their own Macintosh
systems have been able to reproduce it fairly consistently. Anything I should
look for in the prefs and/or session_data?