[imp] Dot files & Undefined index warnings

Scott Elcomb selcomb at scm.tbgna.com
Wed Apr 2 06:42:47 PST 2003

Hi all.

I'm having an issue with showing unsubscribed folders, wherein "Undefined index: attributes in ~/Tree.php on line 720" shows up as soon as I try to show them.  There are other warnings & lines, but I expect they're related.  Line 720 of Tree.php appears to be setting a "has children" type flag, but I'm not well versed in PHP or the Horde API's.

I've searched through the groups, bug reports, and the web (via google, yahoo) and have found some (about 4) old, but unanswered posts about the issue.

I'd appreciate hearing from any who may've dealt with this before.  Thanks

One other piece of info:  If I set show_dotfiles to false in (imp's) conf.php the warnings disappear.  I would like to be able to provide "show/hide on demand" to our users without showing the nuts-and-bolts.

Scott Elcomb
SCM DC6002 I.T. Dept.
Mississauga, Ontario
Canada