[imp] Dot files & Undefined index warnings

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Apr 2 09:33:36 PST 2003

Quoting Scott Elcomb <selcomb at scm.tbgna.com>:

> I'm having an issue with showing unsubscribed folders, wherein "Undefined
> index: attributes in ~/Tree.php on line 720" shows up as soon as I try to
> show them.  There are other warnings & lines, but I expect they're
> related.  Line 720 of Tree.php appears to be setting a "has children"
> type flag, but I'm not well versed in PHP or the Horde API's.

This problem has been seen and fixed numerous times, but since you don't say
what versions you're running, I can't really tell you anything other than
try the latest IMP (3.2.1).

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"... It is not more light we need, but more warmth! We die of cold, not of