[imp] Re: Problem to send attachements with IMP

Terry td3201 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 2 07:06:22 PST 2003

Well, I am still at a loss then.  I dont have fast
retrieval enabled for exchange.  It works somewhat
fine for my account and not at all for other accounts.
 If anyone sends an attachment, no matter the size, it
always appears as 0.01 KB and is a text file that
simply says OBJECT.   This is purely an issue with
sending attachments in IMP, not reading them, at least
in my case. :)

Thanks

--- Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu>
wrote:
> Quoting Ingo Kern <ingo.kern at gmx.de>:
>
> | Hey Terry,
> | thx for your answer,
> | it helps a little bit, e.g. I´m not alone with
> this problem.
> | If i receive a mail with an attachment I see the
> paper-clip in the folder
> | view,
> | and when i open the mail there is nothing.... but
> the mail szice is only
> | 2kb
> | (the attachments are larger).
> | when i´m sending a mail with imp and attachment
> and recieve it with
> | (for.
> | ex.) outlook express I get a 0kb attachment!
>
> This problem/answers has appeared many, many times
> on this list.  Your files
> are either a) not being correctly downloaded from
> browser to server or b)
> not being handled correctly by PHP/system.  Try
> http://horde.org/faq/
>
> michael

=====
Terry