[imp] Please see that!!...

Sergio González Narváez gnarvaez at mundochiapas.com
Wed Apr 2 15:09:58 PST 2003

I solve my problem but now I can't loggin, when I enter a valid user name
& pasword apper the next message

"Login failed for some reason. Most likely your username or password was
entered incorrectly."

And in the bar addres

https://myserver.com/horde/imp/login.php?reason=failed&imapuser=test&server=localhost

Before I update my php  version all work fine and now not...

Can anyone help me?...

On Wed, 2 Apr 2003, Eric Rostetter wrote:

> Quoting Sergio González Narváez <gnarvaez at mundochiapas.com>:
>

> > Please go to.
> >
> > https://mundochiapas.com/horde7/
> >
> > ant tell me what happend..
>
> Set "short_open_tag" to on in your php.ini file, and restart your web
> server.
>
> --
> Eric Rostetter
> The Department of Physics
> The University of Texas at Austin
>
> Why get even? Get odd!

                 _            Linux is the answer!
                . .           Sergio Gonzalez Narvaez
Checo         /  v  \         http://www.checogo.go0.net
             /(     )\        Icq Number: 15332544
               ^^ ^^          MSN: checog0 at hotmail.com
Checo is professionally unemployed, but prefers to call himself a
professional bum. His goal is to get someone to pay him to work on
something he likes. Fortunately, he has discover how do this.