[imp] Please see that!!...

Mark Nienberg mark at tippingmar.com
Wed Apr 2 14:17:27 PST 2003

I don't know if it will help you, but on my mail server I cannot use
"localhost" for the server name.  If I use the IP address of the
mail server, it works fine.

I know you are thinking that I must have a problem with the "hosts"
file, but that isn't it.

Anyway, try it with server=192.168.1.2 or whatever your server's IP
is.
Mark

On 2 Apr 2003 at 15:09, Sergio González Narváez wrote:

> I solve my problem but now I can't loggin, when I enter a valid user name
> & pasword apper the next message
>
> "Login failed for some reason. Most likely your username or password was
> entered incorrectly."
>
> And in the bar addres
>
> https://myserver.com/horde/imp/login.php?reason=failed&imapuser=test&server=localhost
>
> Before I update my php  version all work fine and now not...
>
> Can anyone help me?...
>

> On Wed, 2 Apr 2003, Eric Rostetter wrote:
>
> > Quoting Sergio González Narváez <gnarvaez at mundochiapas.com>:
> >

> > > Please go to.
> > >
> > > https://mundochiapas.com/horde7/
> > >
> > > ant tell me what happend..
> >
> > Set "short_open_tag" to on in your php.ini file, and restart your web
> > server.
> >
> > --
> > Eric Rostetter
> > The Department of Physics
> > The University of Texas at Austin
> >
> > Why get even? Get odd!

>                  _            Linux is the answer!
>                 . .           Sergio Gonzalez Narvaez
> Checo         /  v  \         http://www.checogo.go0.net
>              /(     )\        Icq Number: 15332544
>                ^^ ^^          MSN: checog0 at hotmail.com
> Checo is professionally unemployed, but prefers to call himself a
> professional bum. His goal is to get someone to pay him to work on
> something he likes. Fortunately, he has discover how do this.

Mark W. Nienberg, SE
Tipping Mar + associates
1906 Shattuck Ave, Berkeley, CA  94704
visit our website at http://www.tippingmar.com