[imp] Inexistant class address on signup

Marko Djukic marko at oblo.com
Fri Apr 4 09:55:14 PST 2003

ok, seems like my problems aren't over yet... that got cut off:
1. get rid of _horde_hook_signup_getextra() and _horde_hook_signup_addextra() in
horde/config/hooks.php if you do not want extra information asked from users
that sign up. the "address" field is present in turba and you seem to be
requiring the turba fields as extra info to fill in, but you don't have all the
classes required
2. if you do want this extra info from turba, then require the file
turba/lib/ObjectForm.php - it has the address class.

m.