[imp] Inexistant class address on signup

Phil Petersen philpetersen at philpetersen.com
Fri Apr 4 07:23:16 PST 2003

Thanks Marko.
I haven't gotten into the hooks scheme yet, so I had left everything at the
dfaults. The hooks.php in the CVS HEAD have the following lines:

if (!function_exists('_prefs_hook_from_addr')) {
    /*
    function _prefs_hook_from_addr()

I think the comment delimiter /* should be before the if statement.

    /*
if (!function_exists('_prefs_hook_from_addr')) {
    function _prefs_hook_from_addr()

That solved the problem. It might be a typo. Thanks again to all the dev
people out there.

Phil Petersen