[imp] session id contains illegal characters ... ?

Przemyslaw "Primo" Witek primo at npl.pl
Fri Apr 4 11:20:39 PST 2003

Hi.
Is there anybody who can solve this problem???

0

2003-04-03 Jens A. Tkotz wrote:
> since a few days the login into horde is not working.
> i get
> Warning: Unknown(): The session id contains illegal characters, valid
> characters are only a-z, A-Z and 0-9 in Unknown on line 0
>
> Warning: Unknown(): Failed to write session data (files). Please verify
> that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in
> Unknown on line 0

I have the same problem. Before changing CVS version to newer
everything wroked fine. The problem is that I dont have old release
now and I can't download it from CVS horde's directory because
it was removed. The oldest version is from 03-28 and it contains
the same bug.
HELP !!!!

rgds
PW