[imp] error when I delete a message from the message view

Rob Siklos rob2 at siklos.ca
Fri Apr 4 16:44:09 PST 2003

Hello,

I'm using cvs versions of Horde and IMP (among others), updated this
morning.  IMP is configured to use a POP3 server, and the backend for
everything else is MySQL.

Ever since I set it up (a few days ago), I run into the following problem:

I click on a message to view it, then I click on the Delete command from the
IMP toolbar.  The message does get deleted, but I get these errors in the
top-right frame (just above the Inbox, Compose, etc. icons) and no messages
appear in the list.  If I click on Inbox, everything seems to go back to
normal.

## BEGIN OUTPUT ##
Warning: Bad arguments to implode() in
/home/robsiklos/www/horde/imp/lib/Mailbox.php on line 590

Warning: Bad arguments to implode() in
/home/robsiklos/www/horde/imp/lib/Mailbox.php on line 590

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /home/robsiklos/www/horde/imp/lib/Mailbox.php:590) in
/home/robsiklos/www/horde/imp/templates/common-header.inc on line 3

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /home/robsiklos/www/horde/imp/lib/Mailbox.php:590) in
/home/robsiklos/www/horde/imp/templates/common-header.inc on line 4
## END OUTPUT ##

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Rob.