[imp] lib/MIME/Viewer/html.php

amith at xalan.com amith at xalan.com
Mon Apr 7 22:03:38 PDT 2003

I have s S/MIME message that has multipart/mixed content (text, binary
attachment, and html) in it.  In html.php I get the following error when I try
to view the message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: getmessageindex() Line 154

It seems that $contents is defined (the object is not null) but that it doesn't
have the function defined.  Is there some way that $contents could be of type
MIME_Contents and not IMP_Contents and that may be the reason why I'm getting
this error?  Please let me know if you need any other info to debug this.

I'm running CVS HEAD.

Amith