[imp] lib/MIME/Viewer/html.php

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu
Tue Apr 8 01:14:55 PDT 2003

Quoting "amith at xalan.com" <amith at xalan.com>:

| I have s S/MIME message that has multipart/mixed content (text, binary
| attachment, and html) in it.  In html.php I get the following error when
| I try
| to view the message:
|
| Fatal error: Call to undefined function: getmessageindex() Line 154
|
| It seems that $contents is defined (the object is not null) but that it
| doesn't
| have the function defined.  Is there some way that $contents could be of
| type
| MIME_Contents and not IMP_Contents and that may be the reason why I'm
| getting
| this error?  Please let me know if you need any other info to debug this.
|
| I'm running CVS HEAD.

Your analysis is correct.  Embedded parts in a message will be a
MIME_Contents object instead of an IMP_Contents object.  This is correctly
dealt with in the pgp viewer - I haven't really touched the S/MIME viewer
all that much because 1) it was really Mike's baby and 2) I don't have
access to debug S/MIME messages.  If someone wants to take a look at the
pgp solution and move it to the smime stuff it will be appreciated.

michael