[imp] Access to other users mailboxes

Henry Blackman h.blackman at chester.ac.uk
Wed Apr 9 15:44:07 PDT 2003

We have a very similar problem here.

I've found that if a user "closes" the browser window instead of Logging Out
I've seen users have to log in twice, and then they get their own email, but
the last users addressbooks and "profile" (ie. their from address is the
last users).

I haven't yet found a way to resolve this.

Anyone else noticed this?

Henry