[imp] Spam Reporting

Michael C. Ibarra ibarra at hawk.com
Wed Apr 9 19:46:44 PDT 2003

For now, until I can work out a new message.php, I will simply
use redirect. IMP_Headers rewrites headers, according to message.php,
so I will look into how difficult it would be to use the original ones.
A better method, IMO, would be to have this configurable in admin,
allowing you to choose between leave all headers intact, rewrite the
from or header, or rewrite all of them, the current option.

-mike

PS So far, using redirect, spamass is learning quite finely using
         sa-learn --spam --mbox <spamacache-mbox>

I do not even have to worry about pruning the mbox because if it has
already been learned, it is just ignored the next time around.