[imp] Update: Problem with IMP

Hobbs, Richard hobbs at mongeese.co.uk
Thu Apr 10 15:15:43 PDT 2003

Hello,

Is anyone experiencing a problem with IMP 3.2 and Horde 2.0 ??

I'm not sure of the exact error message because it's not appearing at the
moment, but it happens when you are viewing any IMP page. It's an error at the
top of the page above the icons, saying something is wrong with line 53 (i think).

It only occurs sometimes though. IMP works faultlessly through the error
message's life, but it's kinda annoying. It came back again this morning, but is
gone now. I have managed to narrow it down to the login tasks!

Basically... when i log in every morning, i get asked (out of choice) if i want
to delete stuff older than 30 days from my Trash folder. Throughout that same
IMP session the error displays itself. If i logout after having answered that
question about Trash, and log back in again, it doesn't display the error. It
will then appear again tomorrow morning when i get asked to delete my 30-day old
trash again.

Does anyone know what i mean? Is there a fix en route for this?

Thanks,
Richard.

--
Richard Hobbs
hobbs at mongeese.co.uk
http://mongeese.co.uk | http://unixforum.co.uk

"There's only one way of life, and that's your own" - The Levellers

Send all your jokes to jokes at fishsponge.co.uk !!