[imp] Re: Logging in [Problem]

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Fri Apr 11 12:39:26 PDT 2003

Quoting Garith <garith at obsidian.co.za>:

> Hi there,

Hi.  This is more appropriate for the mailing list, so I'm CC'ing it there.
http://lists.horde.org/

> I have a problem logging in through imp.. It keeps telling me that my
> login is incorrect..

We really need more info.  What version Horde and IMP.  What is the exact
error message.  Anything in your system/imap server logs?

> In my /var/www/html/horde/config/horde.conf:
>
> ----snippit-----
>
> $conf['auth']['driver'] = 'imap'
>
> ----snippit-----

You need more than that one line.  At least we need to know what is in
$conf['auth']['params']['dsn'].

> I do have postfix running.

This has nothing to do with logins.

> Oh and i know that login is correct, or rather that a normal login works
> through a local shell.

But does it work with your imap server logins?  Did you configure Horde or
IMP for your imap server?

> Thanx in advance
> Garith

Eric Rostetter