[imp] Can't logout

Alexander Skwar lists.ASkwar at email-server.info
Sun Apr 13 15:14:31 PDT 2003

Hello.

I checked out horde and imp from CVS HEAD yesterday.  I set imp to be
the auth app.

After having logged in, clicking on one of the logout buttons, loads
/horde/login.php?reason=logout.  This URL is loaded from both logout
buttons (ie. from the one on the left and from the one at the top of the
page).

Obviously, this loads horde/login.php, which tries to redirect me to
http://new.email-server.info/horde/imp/login.php?url=%2Fhorde%2Flogin.php&reason=logout,
ie. I get to line 42 of horde/login.php.

However, instead of logging out, just the master frame with all the
applications closes and I'm in IMP.

But, when I have the browser load the URL
http://new.email-server.info/horde/imp/login.php?url=%2Fhorde%2Flogin.php&reason=logout
alone (ie. by entering it in the adress bar), I'm logged out just fine.

Any ideas about why I can't logout?

Thanks a lot,

Alexander Skwar
--
/* Fuck me gently with a chainsaw... */
        2.0.38 /usr/src/linux/arch/sparc/kernel/ptrace.c