[imp] hooks don't seem to get called.

Alexander Skwar lists.ASkwar at email-server.info
Sun Apr 13 15:55:28 PDT 2003

Hello.

I'm using IMP and Horde from CVS HEAD, checked out yesterday.

When I compose a mail in IMP, the From: adress is set like this:

alexander.skwar.email-server.info at new.email-server.info

That is, because I logged in with the username
alexander.skwar.email-server.info to the server new.email-server.info.
I'd like to change this with a hook, so that the associated email adress
is looked up in a database which gets populated by web-cyradm for
Postfix and Cyrus.

To do this, I've written a _prefs_hook_from_addr function in
horde/config/hooks.php.  (BTW: Is this the correct hook to do what I want?)

However, it seems like the hook doesn't get called.  config/hooks.php says:

| YOU MUST enable the hook. For preferences, set 'hook' => true in
| that preferences attributes

What do I need to do to enable that hook?  I tried adding this to
horde/config/prefs.php:

$_prefs['from_addr'] = array(
    'hook' => true);

Well, I'm out of ideas.  What do I have to do to get what I want?

Thanks a lot,

Alexander Skwar
--
Zugegeben mein Computer ist etwas alt, aber
ich mag das warme Glühen der Röhren...