[imp] "Report as spam" link on mailbox listing

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Sun Apr 13 17:34:49 PDT 2003

Quoting Ahmed <ashihab at alcahest.com>:

> Thanks Jan,
>
> I've attached the following patches which seems to work locally for us,
> they
> are against latest HEAD.
>
> mailbox.php.patch -> /horde/imp/mailbox.php
> actions.inc.patch -> /horde/imp/templates/mailbox.inc

This looks fine, though I'd rather not notify about every single spam
reported message but rather something like "%d messages have been reported
as spam" at the end of the foreach loop.

> somewhat unrelated patches for adding drafts as either seen or not (under
> user control from prefs, default to imp "seen" convention). Has been
> working locally for months.
>
> compose.php.patch -> /horde/imp/compose.php
> pref.php.dist.patch -> /horde/imp/config/prefs.php.dist

Loos fine too, but you should default prefs.php.dist to the old behaviour,
marking drafts as seen.

> Appologies if the coding style is a little off-standard

The only thing that looks odd according to our coding standards is the
indention. If you fix that and the above mentioned nits, I'll commit your
patches.

Jan.