[imp] hooks don't seem to get called.

Alexander Skwar lists.ASkwar at email-server.info
Sun Apr 13 19:47:05 PDT 2003

janek wrote:
> Hello,

Hi!

> I have no IMP installation now in use, but I remember somw aspects. Look at
> IMP_BASE/lib/Identity/IMP.php. The function get_fromaddress only checks the
> parameter  "hooks - from" parameter in IMP_BASE/config./conf.php. Write a

Hm, no.  getFromAddress doesn't directly check for any hooks.  The only
hook check I can find in IMP.php, is _imp_hook_signature.

getFromAddress constucts a From address.  If
$this->getValue('from_addr', $ident); returns an empty value, it will
use the $imp['user'] value (ie. the username, in my case
"alexander.skwar.email-server.info").

Okay, since the identity is empty, I'm now looking for a hook, which
modifies the value of $imp['user'], so that I can moifiy the username
from alexander.skwar.email-server.info to alexander.skwar at email-server.info.

Any ideas about which hook that might be?

Thanks again,

Alexander Skwar
--
downtime (noun.) The period during which a system is error-free and
immune from user input.