[imp] hooks don't seem to get called.

janek roomax at gmx.de
Sun Apr 13 17:14:48 PDT 2003

Hello,

I have no IMP installation now in use, but I remember somw aspects. Look at
IMP_BASE/lib/Identity/IMP.php. The function get_fromaddress only checks the
parameter  "hooks - from" parameter in IMP_BASE/config./conf.php. Write a
function and check this parameter (I don't remember the full name, but you'll
see it). Value of this parameter is the name of the function. You can get the
address from LDAP, file, mySQL and so on. But I prefered to use the postfix
cannocial table to mask the e-mail.

cu janek
--
"Macht korrumpiert. Absolute Macht korrumpiert absolut."
  - Stefan Heym -