[imp] (no subject)

Timothée GROS sorg at netcourrier.com
Mon Apr 14 14:56:55 PDT 2003

Hello all,

I don't know if it is the good list for my question. If I'm not in the good
place, do not hesitate to notify me.

I use IMP on my new website. I access to it in a frame from the member zone of
my site. The public has to login in order to enter the member zone, I would
like my audience not two have to login twice. So , is there a way to pass the
username and password as parameters to IMP in order to login automagically ?
something like login.php?user=username&pass=password as it can be done with
squirellmail?
Or Do I have to create a session ? With which variables?

Thank you very much,

Timothée GROS