[imp] Expand addresses problem

Paul Hancock phancock at phxlib.org
Mon Apr 14 12:43:44 PDT 2003

I get the following error with 'Expand Addresses', in the right-hand box
that would normally have the e-mail address I originally entered:

<b>/usr/local/test-2.0.44/test/horde/imp/templates/compose/compose.inc</b>

In addition, the address suggestion pull-down shows 4 instances of the
same error message, with different offsets (1-4).

This problem occurs when there's one username that is not in any of the
data sources.

I am using the latest CVS Horde/Imp and php 4.3.1.

                -- Paul (phancock at phxlib.org)