[imp] error when I delete a message from the message view

Rob Siklos rob2 at siklos.ca
Mon Apr 14 11:10:29 PDT 2003

Ok - I've narrowed down the problem to the following:

After I delete the message (as described below), the function _setRange in
Mailbox.php gets passed what seems to be an unset array.

When I do a var_dump() in this situation, the result is NULL.

Can anyone help me figure out why/how I'm getting this error?

Thanks in advance,

Rob