[imp] error when I delete a message from the message view

Rob Siklos rob2 at siklos.ca
Mon Apr 14 11:28:39 PDT 2003

upon further inspection, I've narrowed it down even further to the line:
         $sorted = @call_user_func_array('imap_sort', $cmd);
in the function _getSortedIndex() in Mailbox.php.

This function returns null and I get a warning that "imap_sort" is not a
valid resource.

Any help would be greatly appreciated (obviously!)