[imp] error when I delete a message from the message view

Rob Siklos rob2 at siklos.ca
Mon Apr 14 11:39:21 PDT 2003

Sorry, the actual warning message is from imap_sort, and says:

imap_sort(): 3 is not a valid imap resource in
/home/robsiklos/www/horde/imp/lib/Mailbox.php on line 546

The the call to imap_sort() shown below, the contents of $cmd is:
     Array ( [0] => Resource id #3 [1] => 1 [2] => 0 [3] => 1 )

So I'm guessing that something is wrong with $imp['stream'].