[imp] Segfaulting in php-imap

Crispin Olson colson at rdemail.com
Tue Apr 15 12:07:39 PDT 2003

Folks,
Using the RPMS on the horde ftp site for php 4.2.3, php-imap segfaults on the call to imap_headerinfo if the message has more than about 30 recipients. On the 4.1.2 that comes with RedHat 7.3 it works fine. I'd like to resolve where the issue is here (c-client?) - has anyone else seen this? One diference is the redhat one uses a shareable lib for the imap addon - the one on horde.org doesn't

Also - do you think the developer of php-imap could be persuaded to come up with imap_body_to_stream (being passed a file pointer to a stream), and similar for all the various part fetch routines - it would save an awful lot of memory usage in IMP wouldn't it? Has anyone else attempted some kind of similar fix? I really dont want to get down and dirty with the php-imap add on myself.

Crispin Olson