[imp] Problem with latest version of Horde and IMP

Drew J. Como dcomo at bascom.com
Wed Apr 16 10:37:58 PDT 2003

All,

Even after doing this, the errors were still appearing.
So...

Since I was a version or two behind on my PHP libraries,
I decided to go bleeding-edge and download the RC of 4.3.2.
Once I compiled this as well as re-compiled Apache, the IMP
errors went away.  It seems that the re-compiled PHP now
reads the php.ini file like it should.

So, I guess the story goes... When in doubt, recompile!!

Thanks for all the suggestions!!

Drew J. Como             Phone: 631-434-6600
Systems Administrator      Fax: 631-434-7800
dcomo at bascom.com         Web: www.bascom.com
    Bascom Global Internet Services, Inc.
          "When quality is the goal,
           winning is guaranteed."