[imp] Setting from_addr for Default Identity of new users?

Alexander Skwar lists.ASkwar at email-server.info
Tue Apr 15 09:58:47 PDT 2003

Hello!

When I compose a mail, IMP sets the From: address like this:

alexander.skwar.email-server.info at new.email-server.info

That is, because the username is alexander.skwar.email-server.info and
I'm logged in to the server new.email-server.info.  IMP does this,
because I haven't created an identity and thus the from_addr of the
Default Identity is empty.

I'd like to get a hook or something, which creates/sets the from_addr of
the Default Identity if there's no from_addr set.

How would I do that?

Using:
- IMP & Horde checked out from CVS on 2003-04-12
- PHP 4.3.2RC1
- Debian Woody

Thanks,

Alexander Skwar