[imp] IMP 3.2.1 and Opera 7

Stacy J. Dunkle sdunkle at pennswoods.net
Wed Apr 16 13:25:29 PDT 2003

Just wondering, if there's a known issue between Opera 7 and IMP.

If I compose a message with IMP using Opera 7, I get 2 or 3 blank lines
between paragraphs, and also the signature runs every other line. If I'm
composing long enough to make the logout warning message come up, and I choose
to reload the page, it puts spaces between every line on the message.

 I also notice when looking at the message in my sent folder after sending it,
that it has the "This message was written in a character set other than your
own. If it is not displayed correctly, click here to open it in a new window."
message across the top.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks,
Stace