[imp] Fwd: c-client

Grigorios G. Papazoglou grp at med.uoc.gr
Fri Apr 18 15:58:20 PDT 2003

> I posted this problem yesterday too.
> Just to throw my 10 cents in - it works fine with the stock RedHat 4.1.2
> PHP RPMs (IMP will happilly display 180 odd names), but not with the
> 4.2.3 PHP RPM's Brent put together (even if I build from source using
> the same imap-devel c-client library)
> I trace the problem down to a segfault in imap_headerinfo. So what
> changed in php-imap?

No one seems to have responded, so I bring up the issue again, hoping
this time the Horde team will have something to suggest. I remind all,
the IMAP team says it must be a PHP or IMP issue. I am not sure why
we haven't got a response yet, perhaps only IMP 3.2.1 is supported now
(?).

Maybe we should move back to PHP 4.1.2.

Grigorios