[imp] Help with IMP

Antonio Marcheselli antonio.marcheselli at tiscali.it
Sun Apr 20 15:31:41 PDT 2003

> it helps if you say which version of horde/imp you're using... but
generally:

Thanks Marko for your help!!

I'm sorry, versions are 3.2 IMP and 2.2.1 Horde.

> > a.. DOM XML Support: No
> you definately need this with horde. depends on your version of horde,
with
> latest CVS you need this to configure apps and show help, and in the
stable you
> just need this for the help files.

Can you help me enabling it?

> >   b.. MCAL Support: No
> >   c.. Mcrypt Support: No
> this you only need if you wish to use libs which result in faster crypto
code.
> horde will work without this too.

> >   d.. PostgreSQL Support: No
> depends which DB backend you wish to run.

I'm still a bit confused about IMP and Horde... :)
I understand that Mysql is the best choise, am I right?

> > Warning: touch() [function.touch]: Unable to create file /tmp/horde.log
> > because No such file or directory in d:\php\pear\Log\file.php on line
108
> check your horde/config/horde.php (or horde/config/conf.php in CVS
version) and
> set your log location to something sensible for the NT environment - as
the
> error message says it is having problems creating a file in the directory
> /tmp/...

Solved, it works!!! Thanks! Now I can start exploring the options!

I noted that I do not have the "options" menu on the main screen...

> > Bye
> > Antonio
> > Florence (Italy)
> >

> marko
> ps. ti sei trovato un'altro fiorentino a risponderti...

Abbiamo invaso il mondo intero..  :))

Grazie per l'aiuto davvero, non ci speravo piu' e invece era un bicchiere
d'acqua!!

Ciao