[imp] Help with IMP

Marko Djukic marko at oblo.com
Sun Apr 20 16:33:41 PDT 2003

Quoting Antonio Marcheselli <antonio.marcheselli at tiscali.it>:

> > > a.. DOM XML Support: No
> > you definately need this with horde. depends on your version of horde,
> with
> > latest CVS you need this to configure apps and show help, and in the
> stable you
> > just need this for the help files.
>
> Can you help me enabling it?

no idea, i've only ever used php on linux and there you just compile it with the
extra config options. i'd assume you don't compile it on NT but do something
else to enable it. look at php.net should have the instructions for windows
install.

> > >   d.. PostgreSQL Support: No
> > depends which DB backend you wish to run.
>
> I'm still a bit confused about IMP and Horde... :)
> I understand that Mysql is the best choise, am I right?

not really, more a personal preference/platform availability i suppose.

> I noted that I do not have the "options" menu on the main screen...

??

marko