[imp] Fwd: problem running IMP

Rodolfo segleaur at mechanus.org
Tue Apr 22 18:43:49 PDT 2003

Joel, it's be great if you subscribe to the mailing list to being with and post
your question there.

second, we'd need to know what operating system you're running, what version of
horde/imp you're running, how you are authenticating, etc.

----- Forwarded message from boussier.cedrik at wanadoo.fr -----