[imp] fetch mail on login

Robert Clemens robert at solidsolutions.net
Tue Apr 22 18:34:10 PDT 2003

This will be my third attempt to resolve the fetch mail on login problem I have.
I am running the current CVS head version of horde/imp/turba and pretty much
all of the rest of the packages available. I setup a few remote pop3 accounts
under imp so I can fetch mail from their pop3 boxes to my local IMP mail
account. Fetch mail works fine when i click "fetch" manually from the accounts
area. I have the open set on each of the accounts to "Fetch messages upon
logging on". And I also have "Perform maintenance operations on login" enabled
as well. Yet, I do not get any fetched mail when I login. It doesn't attempt to
connect to the remote servers either. Is this something others are running into
as well or did I overlook a setting somewhere? I'd really like to get this
resolved or at least addressed. Thanks for your help!

--
Robert Clemens
robert at solidsolutions.net