[imp] Call to undefined function: singleton()

Michael E. Hanson MEHanson at GryphonsGate.com
Thu Apr 24 01:30:25 PDT 2003

I don't have a solution, but I'm getting a similar error any time I try to
display the "Folders" window.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: singleton() in
D:\Win32App\horde-RELENG\imp\folders.php on line 35

I'm running the Horde-RELENG and Imp-RELENG snapshots from 4/22/2003 and 4.3.2
of PHP

Here's the output from Horde's test.php...

Horde Versions
Horde: 2.2.2-cvs
IMP: 3.2.2-cvs (run IMP tests)
Turba: 1.2.1-cvs
Kronolith: 1.1-cvs
Mnemo: 1.1.1-cvs
Nag: 1.2-cvs
PHP Version
View phpinfo() screen
PHP Version: 4.3.2-RC1
PHP Major Version: 4.3
PHP Minor Version: 2
PHP Version Classification: dev
You are running a supported version of PHP.
PHP Module Capabilities
DOM XML Support: Yes
FTP Support: Yes
Gettext Support: Yes
IMAP Support: Yes
LDAP Support: No
MCAL Support: No
Mcrypt Support: No
MySQL Support: Yes
PostgreSQL Support: No
XML Support: Yes
Miscellaneous PHP Settings
magic_quotes_runtime disabled: Yes
file_uploads enabled: Yes
safe_mode disabled: Yes
trans_sid disabled: Yes
PHP Sessions
Session counter: 1
To unregister the session: click here
PEAR
PEAR - Yes
Recent PEAR - Yes
Mail - Yes
Mail_Mime - Yes
Log - Yes
DB - Yes
Net_Socket - Yes
Date - Yes
HTML_Common/HTML_Select - Yes

... and here's the output from the IMP test...

IMP Version
IMP: 3.2.2-cvs
PHP Version
View phpinfo() screen
PHP Version: 4.3.2-RC1
PHP Major Version: 4.3
PHP Minor Version: 2
PHP Version Classification: dev
You are running a supported version of PHP.
PHP IMAP Support Test
server="mail.gryphonsgate.com" user="MEHanson"
mailbox="{mail.gryphonsgate.com:143/imap}INBOX"
INBOX has 21 messages (18 new 18 recent)

Hope this info helps one of y'all solve this problem...
Michael E. Hanson
President, Gryphon Consulting  Services
(http://www.GryphonsGate.com)
P.O. Box 1151