[imp] IMP 3.2.1 very slow

Jeremy Heslop jheslop at hpl.umces.edu
Thu Apr 24 10:41:37 PDT 2003

I am using horde and imp head (cvs) versions. There is a small delay on
my mailbox of 915 messages and 52 megs, but is pretty zippy with smaller
  inbox's. Of course apache/php/mysql/imap all run on same 1.8Ghz dual
athlon box with 2gigs of ram and raided drives so not sure if that has
anything to do with it.

<opensource rant>
It is sad to see people leave the project. The whole reason behind
opensource software is that you can go in and help tweak and tune the
code for better performance. Instead of complaining about a bad product
why not help and make it better.
</opensource rant>

I'll stick with Horde/IMP because it is very customizable and works
great for our institution. Keep up the good work.

Jeremy

--
Jeremy Heslop
jheslop at hpl.umces.edu