[imp] Attachment size limits

Stacy J. Dunkle sdunkle at pennswoods.net
Fri Apr 25 14:20:31 PDT 2003

Hey all,

 Using Horde 2.2.1/IMP 3.2.1/PHP 4.3.1, people using it are reporting that
when they try to attach a file over 500K, it immediately says "Page cannot be
displayed" after they click the Attach button. I've seen it personally happen
on a large bitmap file, but I've been getting reports of it happening on other
file types as well.

 I remember someone saying before that this has to do with a parameter in one
of the config files, possibly php.ini, that can be adjusted. I looked around,
and can't seem to find it.

 Can anybody point me in the right direction here?

Thanks,
Stace

--
Stacy J. Dunkle