[imp] Attachment size limits - more info

Stacy J. Dunkle sdunkle at pennswoods.net
Fri Apr 25 14:36:36 PDT 2003

Figured I'd add some detail to this-

 I did actually find a place in php.ini to adjust file uploads, which I assume
would pertain to attachments in IMP. "upload_max_file", I have it set to 10M.
I remember actually setting this last week, and apache/php has been reloaded
since, and the problem persists.

 I'm thinking, however, that this may just be an internal network problem in
our office, related to the proxy. We have over 30,000 customers, with probably
a very good sized chunk of them using the IMP webmail interface for their
everyday e-mail needs, and if it was a problem everyone was seeing, I'm pretty
sure we would have heard about it by now through our tech support, since it's
been about 2 weeks or so.

--
Stacy J. Dunkle
Network Engineer,