[imp] Attachment size limits

Oscar A. Valdez oscar.valdez at plastipak.com.sv
Fri Apr 25 22:41:17 PDT 2003

I recently participated in a discussion of this topic. The thread is at
http://lists.horde.org/archives/imp/Week-of-Mon-20030407/031949.html

Briefly, if your  ServerRoot/conf.d/php.conf contains the following
lines:

<Files *.php>
     SetOutputFilter PHP
     SetInputFilter PHP
     LimitRequestBody 524288
</Files>

make sure your Apache conf file (/etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf, in my case)
DOES NOT include the following line:

AddType application/x-httpd-php .php

It does all sorts of weird things to attachments.
--
Oscar A. Valdez
Plastipak, S.A. de C.V.