[imp] IMP, and NS-mail-type patch

Diego Rivera lrivera at racsa.co.cr
Sat Apr 26 01:30:42 PDT 2003

I seem to recall a while back someone wrote a patch that could make IMP
look like netscape mail (or other mail clients for that matter) by
showing folders on the left, folder summary contents on the top right,
and the contents of a message on the bottom right.

Does anyone know where this might be found?  Has anyone updated it for
IMP 3.2.x?

I also recall reluctance to integrate it into base IMP for the (good)
reason that it should AT MOST be an option to display in that manner,
not the unique display.

I'd like to find the original one, and see if I can come up with an
"optionable" one that could be integrated into IMP.

Best
* Diego Rivera                                            *
* "The Disease: Windows, the cure: Linux"                 *
* E-mail: lrivera at racsa.co.cr                             *
* GPG: BE59 5469 C696 C80D FF5C  5926 0B36 F8FF DA98 62AD *
* GPG Public Key avaliable at: http://pgp.mit.edu         *