[imp] Message html not display ok

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Tue Apr 29 15:18:18 PDT 2003

> Quoting Argimiro Veiga <argimiro at realdepiasca.com>:
>
> > The enclosed message is display like flat text, when is html. If add the
> > following label to the headers "Mime-Version: 1.0", is display OK (html).
>
> It is an invalid email without that header. Fix whatever generates the
> email.
>
> -chuck

Sorry to nit-pick you Chuck but it is a valid email without it, it just
isn't a valid MIME email without it.  Doesn't change anything, but something
in me just forced me to clarify that point...

So yes, fix whatever generates the email to be MIME compliant, and it will
display as you want.  The current action is correct given that there is no
mime-version header.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics