[imp] outlook to sent mail

Robert Clemens robert at solidsolutions.net
Tue Apr 29 20:28:50 PDT 2003

I use horde more as a resource of my accounts than as my main interface.
Meaning, I use outlook to send/receive email, but I have IMP store all
email received in their appropriate mailboxes. It keeps great
organization and such as far as that goes. The only problem with using
IMP as a record of emails is that sent emails from outlook do not store
in the sent-mail mailbox. Is there a way to get IMP to fetch the email
and store it in the sent-mail folder before it is removed from the mail
server. Now that I think about it, this may be more of a qmail or other
related application question. Hopefully I presented the issue clear
enough. Any ideas on an on-the-fly grab of the sent email before it
leaves the server?

FreeBSD 4.7 + qmail + vpopmail + courier-imap + horde + imp
Running current cvs version of horde/imp/+all the other goodies.

--
Robert Clemens
Robert at solidsolutions.net