[imp] outlook to sent mail

Robert Clemens robert at solidsolutions.net
Tue Apr 29 21:33:08 PDT 2003

Using IMAP does seem to work pretty well. I would've liked to figure it
out with pop though. It did save my sent mail. I'm not sure if it
doesn't save a certain type of mail or not. One thing I'm encountering,
is quite a bit of connections to the imap server when using outlook or
mozilla's email program to use imap. I had to jump my imap server
connections per ip up as well as increase the programs cache limit. I
think this will work for now. I seem to be overlooking it or something,
but is there an option somewhere where I can pick which folder to save
sent mail in through IMP?

--
Robert Clemens
Robert at solidsolutions.net