[imp] IMAP problem with IMP

John Merriam johnm at ntplx.net
Wed Apr 30 16:27:47 PDT 2003

Well, I've tried four different versions of PHP and two different
versions of c-client, still does the same thing.  The last combo was
php-4.2.3 (yes I did update pear) with imap-2001a (compiled without SSL
support), which I remember someone saying was a good combo these days.
My php configure line is:  CFLAGS="-O2 -mcpu=ultrasparc" CXXFLAGS="-O2
-mcpu=ultrasparc" ./configure  --with-apxs2=/usr/local/apache2/bin/apxs
--enable-sigchild --enable-magic-quotes --with-imap
--with-mysql=/usr/local/mysql --enable-sysvsem --enable-sysvshm
--enable-memory-limit --enable-wddx --with-gettext --with-mcrypt   My
GCC is 3.2.2.  I don't know.  I guess there's some incompatability
between Solaris, apache2, php4, horde2.2 and imp3.2.  I don't have the
time to play with it anymore.  I've searched through the mailing lists
and haven't found any mention of this problem.  If noone has any
suggestions, maybe I'll have to setup a separate machine running
apache1.3 just to handle webmail.

johnm at ntplx.net