[imp] Fwd: Re: [horde] renumbering of messages

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu
Thu May 1 00:26:41 PDT 2003

----- Forwarded message from njang at netnation.com -----
    Date: 30 Apr 2003 13:59:18 -0700
    From: Nathan Jang <njang at netnation.com>
 Subject: Re: [horde] renumbering of messages
      To: Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu>

there must be a config option to make imp not renumber the messages
I have 2 instances of horde/imp installed and one renumbers and one does
not..

thanks for the help

--

-Nathan Jang-
-Network Engineer

Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of my employer
 are not necessarily those of my employer

----- End forwarded message -----