[imp] File missing?

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Thu May 1 19:58:37 PDT 2003

Quoting Sasa <sasa at stupar.homelinux.net>:

> Hi!
>
> I had installed Horde 2.2 and IMP 3.2. I have updated both thru CVS and
> now I see that there is no more horde.php file for module horde but
> there is conf.php.

Sounds like you updated your release (RELENG*) version with the development
(HEAD) version.  That won't work.  Or did you mean you wiped out the
old stuff, and just created a new CVS HEAD checkout?

> Ok, so I thought it is conf.php which repplaces
> horde.php

Correct, in CVS HEAD it was renamed.

> but if I remove horde.php it tells me that there is a file
> missing horde.php.

My guess is you have a mixture of RELENG and HEAD -- can you confirm
or deny that?

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics