[imp] Hi guys - DESPERATE plea for help here...

Ian Firla ian at deepsky.com
Thu May 1 07:09:54 PDT 2003

What do you have in your horde.conf file in /etc/horde2 for the location
of the mysql database?

I've seen this error when the location in the line:

$conf['prefs']['params']['hostspec'] = 'localhost'

has been incorrect.

If you're running debian, try an dpkg-reconfigure horde2 then try to
reconnect.

Ian