[imp] How to use imp_get_vinfo

Thomas O'Brien helpdesk at naprotek.com
Thu May 1 09:24:41 PDT 2003

Hello everyone.

First off here's my config.

Horde 2.2.1
IMP 3.2.1
Turba 1.2
All running on Windows 2000 Server (SP3) using IIS. Actually everything is
running quite nicely on this platform.

Let me preempt all that follows with the fact that I'm no PHP expert either.

I have multiple domains I wish to serve. On the web server side IIS is serving
up my domains just fine. However, I can't figure out the imp_get_vinfo
function. The logon screen to IMP is appending "@hostname.domain.com". I need
it to simply append "@hostname.com"

I've searched the archives for info on customizing this function. But I fear
I've just confused myself. I know that there is some dependency on servers.php
as well, but I'm just not grasping the connection and how to make things work
for me.
Do I need and entrry for ever domain I wish to server in the servers.php. If so
what parameters need to be set for the imp_get_vinfo function? Is this all I
need to concern myself with?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.